allbet欧博真人客户端（www.aLLbet8.vip}是欧博集团的官方网站。欧博官网开放Allbet注册、Allbe代理、Allbet电脑客户端、Allbet手机版下载等业务。Senior Defence Minister Hishammuddin Tun Hussein says he never tires of asserting many times that the Defence Ministry and him have nothing to hide. – The Malaysian Insight file pic, August 13, 2022.
THE government will focus on putting the littoral combat ship (LCS) project back on track as decided by the Cabinet, said Senior Defence Minister Hishammuddin Tun Hussein in a post on Facebook.
He said negotiations with vendors, original equipment manufacturers (OEM) and banks are being carried out.,,皇冠最新登陆网址（www.hg108.vip）实时更新发布最新最快的皇冠最新登陆代理线路网址、皇冠最新登陆会员线路网址、皇冠最新备用登录网址、皇冠最新手机版登录网址。
Hishammuddin said this in relation to the procurement of the combat ships which became controversial following the report of the Public Accounts Committee (Pac) revealing that not a single ship had been completed even though the project contract worth RM6.083 billion stipulated that five of the six ships should be completed and handed over by August 2022.
In the posting, Hishamuddin said his team has taken media personnel to Boustead Naval Shipyard in Lumut, Perak today to take a look at the external and internal conditions of the LCS which is under construction.
“I never get tired of asserting many times that the Defence Ministry and I have nothing to hide. At the same time, the wrongdoers must be brought to justice,” he added. – Bernama, August 13, 2022.